Pro Draft offers a range of engineering services to meet your business needs and outcomes. These are outlined below for your convenience.
Drawing Office Management
- Pro Draft has been managing Drawing Offices since 1993
Our skilled administrators help clients transition from traditional forms of drawing production, management, storage, backup and retrieval to today’s best practices involving software-based solutions tailored specifically for client circumstances.
Drawing Management Software
- Asset-related databases and drawing registers in Oracle and Access
- Administrative tools specifically to manage drawing records
- Web-based tools with search options for site-wide access to registers and drawings
Printing & Scanning
- Colour and B&W plotting and scanning facilities
- Microfilm to file scanning
- Print to file scanning
Hybrid Scan to CAD
- Scan hardcopy prints and import to CAD (computer-aided design). This can be a very cost-effective alternative to re-drawing.
- Drawings can be modified using integrated CAD tools
- Process multiple files unattended, saving valuable staff time
- Create multiple hard copy prints or plot files in many formats
- Data exchange between drawing files, databases & registers
- CAD File Format Conversions
Computer Aided Design Software Enhancements
- Discipline-specific menus, macros and symbol libraries providing real benefits to clients such as:
- Accelerated production of mechanical and electrical drawings
- An aid to accuracy and consistency